PDA

View Full Version : Gargano On Finishing With Indys, Enzo Amore’s New Snapchat Sneaker Series, Cage Dives

Kemo
09-27-2016, 04:30 PM
– Now a full-time WWE Superstar, Johnny Gargano tweeted the following this weekend after working his last indie date for AIW:

My farewell had over 500 fans in my hometown, Boy Meets World quotes, a child doing a back flip and LOTS of Ecto-Cooler. The perfect end. pic.twitter.com/Y2hYSGdMaS

— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) September 24, 2016

Now that the independent chapter of my career has officially come to a close.. pic.twitter.com/GG8XooIssL

— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) September 25, 2016

– As seen below, the latest WWE Top 10 is sponsored by Nickelodeon’s Jagger Eaton and features the best cage dives:

QqMuCev1JPY

– Beginning later today, Enzo Amore will be taking over the Champs Sports Snapchat account for a new weekly series that will preview the sneakers he has lined up for RAW that night. He posted this video from backstage at Clash of Champions:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKzDi0oBBv8

Smartmark
09-27-2016, 11:15 PM
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) September 24, 2016

Now that the independent chapter of my career has officially come to a close..

^^ As much as I like Gargano, I don't think we'll seen the last of him in the Indyz. To be honest, he is one of the guys who sadly will get lsot in the mix down the road.