PDA

View Full Version : Bella Twins Talk About Brie & Daniel Bryan Retiring From The Ring

Kemo
09-30-2016, 04:29 PM
FnntUSuF-EQ

The Bella Twins, John Cena and Daniel Bryan are in New York City this week doing the media rounds to promote the premiere of Total Bellas. During an interview with AOL’s BUILD series, Brie spoke about husband Daniel Bryan and her retirements from the ring.

“It was hard as a wife to see that, especially because I had two months left at WWE and I was trying so hard to enjoy the ending. It was hard for me because of what he was going through and I didn’t really want to retire. It’s kind of bittersweet for me because we want to be parents, and I can’t take back bumps and have a baby bump, unfortunately.”

Nikki commented on Bryan’s mentality during that challenging time, noting that she didn’t know the full extent of what Bryan was dealing with. She was focused on protecting her sister. Nikki felt like Bryan wasn’t supporting Brie in her last few months before Brie’s retirement and the two got in “a massive fight.”

“He [Bryan] cussed at me, and Bryan does not ever say a cuss word,” Nikki said. “But I drove him to get that angry.”

Total Bellas premieres next Wednesday, October 5th at 8pm on the E! Network.