PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Plans To Headline A WWE Pay-Per-View With Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks & Bayley

Kemo
10-07-2016, 03:56 PM
WWE RAW superstar Charlotte recently revealed in an interview with SI.com that she plans to headline a pay-per-view with three specific people. The former Women’s Champion says her next career goal is to face Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Bayley in the main event of a PPV.

“I want to headline a pay per view, and I want it to be the fatal four-way with the Four Horsewomen,” Charlotte said of her plans for the future. “The last time I cried was watching the Women’s Revolution on WWE Network a couple of weeks ago when they asked Bayley if she felt left out of WrestleMania [32], and she said, ‘No, I felt a part of it, because even though it was the three of them [Banks, Lynch, and Charlotte] there, it took the four of us to get to where we are.'”

Charlotte feels that her greatest opponent thus far has been Becky Lynch, and compared their rivalry to Ric Flair and Sting’s.

“Becky is my Sting,” said Charlotte. “She is a white meat, pure babyface. There is no gray area. She’s my size, she’s hard-hitting, and we’re best friends.”

Charlotte is scheduled to appear at Monday night’s RAW at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA.