PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart “Embarrassed” By WWE Hall of Fame, Buries The Freebirds

Kemo
10-08-2016, 09:42 PM
i-aYHjhyXXM

Bret Hart recently opened up about this thoughts on the WWE Hall of Fame and questioned some of it’s inductees. In an interview with Forbes, Hart said that he’s “embarrassed” by some of WWE’s choices for the Hall of Fame. Hart mentioned Rick Rude, Demolition, and his brother Owen as names he feels should have been inducted before some of the current Hall of Famers.

“I am embarrassed that there’s so many great wrestlers out there that have never been given their credit,” Hart told Forbes. “Never got their due.”

Hart is critical of The Freebirds’ induction into the Hall of Fame over the likes of Owen and Rude.

“Why have they been overlooked when you can induct the Freebirds who never did squat in WWE? Ever. Never drew any money, never did anything,” Hart said. “When I remember the Freebirds, they were all drunk and passed out at the gate at one of the airports in my first day in WWF. None of them even made the show that day, they were too drunk to make their plane”

The WWE Hall of Famer says that he’s always gotten along with Michael Hayes, but says the Freebirds were all “pill heads and screw-ups.”

“If you’re going to have a Hall of Fame, you’ve got to have Owen Hart in the Hall of Fame,” Hart concluded.

Smartmark
10-09-2016, 01:26 AM
They will be inducted someday. If all of the " Grand " ones gets inducted all at once. What is left if you're going to have the HOF ceremony everyy year :P