PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Blog: Lesnar-Goldberg, Paige’s Troubles, TNA’s Future

Kemo
10-13-2016, 07:18 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has published his latest blog update, which you can read over at JRsBarBQ.com. In this installment, JR wrote about a meeting he had in Los Angeles this week regarding a major project, his recent work on AXS TV’s New Japan Pro Wrestling series and more. Here are some highlights of what he said about:

Paige’s Recent Troubles: “Concerned about WWE’s Paige coming on the heels of her second wellness policy violation. It’s never too late more often than not to make better decisions and changes in one’s life. I’m pulling for the talented young woman to be happy and healthy and wish her the best on her upcoming neck surgery.”

Bill Goldberg Returning To WWE: “I like the ‘attraction’ aspect of this booking and fully expect it to be a one-off … Cynics hanging their hats on the last match the [Goldberg and Lesnar] wrestled are reaching, IMO, as the lay of the land is much different this time around. I expect a straight forward, physical match with Lesnar winning in what I expect to be the last pro wrestling match that the Oklahoma native and former WCW phenom likely will ever have.”

TNA’s Future: “Rumors of tension between TNA’s Dixie Carter and Billy Corgan is outwardly uncomfortable for many TNA wrestlers or so some have told me. One has to assume that major changes with this troubled brand are imminent.”