PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Will Headline WWE Hell In A Cell

Kemo
10-18-2016, 04:06 PM
Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte for the RAW Women’s Championship will be the main event of this month’s WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. The match was already on course to make history as the first women’s match to be held inside the demonic structure. It now has the distinct honor of being the first women’s match to headline a WWE pay-per-view.

WWE RAW General Manager Mick Foley made the announcement on Tuesday morning. “I am so happy for Sasha, for Charlotte, for all the women who paved the way, and all those who aspire to follow in their footsteps,” he said.

"Forget for a moment about Stephanie McMahon's jumping high-five or my awkward attempt to hug the #RAW Comissioner. The biggest moment of the night for us came when the #WWE cameras were off, and Stephanie and I just looked at the #HIAC poster, realizing that for #WomensWrestling, history is upon us - as Sasha Banks and Charlotte will main event the #HIAC PPV. I am so happy for Sasha, for Charlotte, for all the women who paved the way, and all those who aspire to follow in their footsteps. It is no exaggeration to say that looking at that poster gave me chills...and they were multiplying."

Smartmark
10-18-2016, 05:28 PM
They should have done that match years ago when they had some talent that really would do the match justice.

bigdaddybaughman
10-18-2016, 06:35 PM
So does that mean the universal title has little meaning as does aj with world heavyweight match opening a ppv.

Smartmark
10-18-2016, 06:50 PM
^^ Opening a show with the world title match doesn't mean it's less important really. The first and the last match of a wrestling show is the hardest ones to pull off.

Kemo
10-18-2016, 08:57 PM
They should have done that match years ago when they had some talent that really would do the match justice.

There's no one they had that could have pulled off something like that years ago.

Smartmark
10-18-2016, 09:19 PM
^^ ehh.... Mickie James, AJ Lee, Beth Phoenix, Lita. At least those came to my mind

Kemo
10-18-2016, 10:44 PM
^^ ehh.... Mickie James, AJ Lee, Beth Phoenix, Lita. At least those came to my mind

No.

Smartmark
10-18-2016, 11:15 PM
^^ No? Have you been smoking your socks or something?

Nobody wants to see that skank Charlotte. She's only their because of her father

Kemo
10-19-2016, 12:22 AM
^^ No? Have you been smoking your socks or something?

Nobody wants to see that skank Charlotte. She's only their because of her father

And...I'm done here. :facepalm2: