PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Blog: Potential Hulk Hogan WWE Return, Jericho-Sin Cara Altercation

Kemo
11-07-2016, 11:26 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has checked in with his latest blog update, which you can read in its entirety over at JRsBarBQ.com. JR spoke with Chris Jericho on Monday morning and got Jericho’s side of the story regarding his backstage altercation that took place over the weekend at a WWE live event in the United Kingdom.

“Chris said it was largely about nothing and that it resembled more of a scuffle than a full fledged fight. Sin Cara threw one punch and then the minor melee was broken up. Tensions often times rise on these extended, international tours which can bring out the worst in people. This scrap apparently occurred on the bus in route to Glasgow. At the end of the day, it was seemingly much to do about not that much on a slow news day online.”

JR also commented on the prospect of Hulk Hogan returning to WWE and appearing at WrestleMania 33 next April. He feels WWE (like any other entity) needs all the star power they can muster for their biggest show of the year.

“Seems like good marketing to me and something I that I’d concur with without any reservations. Hogan’s an icon, the Babe Ruth of his era, and would appeal to many fans who will engage the April 2, 2017 event. I think that it would be fun for many fans to see the red and yellow front and center at Wrestlemania because after all he did have a significant hand in helping build the brand that changed the business. ”

LionDen
11-10-2016, 06:31 PM
I agree it would be a good idea to have Hogan at Mania next year. Never hurts to have Hogan show up for whatever reason, the fans would love it.

lol Jericho. Why is he even still in WWE, isn't he usually back touring with Fozzy by now. lol