PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Addresses WWE Return Rumors, Says His Daughter Needs A Boot To The Head

Kemo
11-10-2016, 04:58 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan was Eric Bischoff’s guest on this week’s Bischoff On Wrestling podcast to discuss Donald Trump becoming President-elect, rumors that Hogan is in talks with WWE about a potential return and more.

Hogan’s daughter Brooke recently told TMZ that people from WWE have been in talks with Hulk about returning, possibly in time for WrestleMania 33. When asked about the situation, Hulk clarified:

“Brooke’s running around on TMZ and made the statement about me and wrestling and WrestleMania. For the record, she needs the big boot to the head. I haven’t talked to anybody about WrestleMania. I just need to put that to rest. I asked Brooke, ‘What are you doing?’ She goes, ‘Oh, well, I’m just starting it up.’ I said, ‘Thanks Brooke.’ It was kind of funny. I said, ‘No harm. No foul.’ It was all in good fun.”

Other topics discussed include:

– The wild election night that ended with Donald Trump as President

– Fans who try to tie the NWO and illuminati together

– Hulks own memories of Donald Trump

– Goldberg’s return to WWE

– How he would have setup the program between Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg

– The resurgence of women’s wrestling

You can listen to the full interview here (http://audioboom.com/posts/5266683-ep-16-feat-hulk-hogan-president-trump-hogan-wwe-rumors-goldberg-vs-brock-more).

LionDen
11-10-2016, 07:27 PM
lol Well, there you go about his return although in the WWE world for all we know WWE have asked him not to say anything about a possible return and Brooke let it slip lol who knows. lol