PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Named “Sexiest Man Alive,” Still Considering 2020 Presidential Run

Kemo
11-16-2016, 01:38 AM
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson continues to tease a future in politics, telling Vanity Fair that we could see him run for President as soon as 2020. “I wouldn’t rule it out,” he said. “It would be a great opportunity to help people, so it’s possible. This past election shows that anything can happen.” The comments came while he was doing promotional work for his new animated Disney movie “Moana.”

In related Rock news, People Magazine has named him this year’s Sexiest Man Alive. After Forbes recently named him the top paid actor in the world, it’s a good time to be The Rock. When asked about what he thinks makes him so appealing, he says it’s his sense of humor. He doesn’t try to act sexy, but he’s cool and confident, which apparently people like.

Rock knows being named Sexiest Man Alive will result in his guy friends giving him crap about it. “It’s coming now, I can just imagine how it’s going to be,” he says with a laugh. “But see, here’s the thing, they give me grief, but they all wish. They all wish.”

Still up at 4am trainin' hard & takin' care of my babies.. sexily;).
Thank U @people & all the fans. Grateful for the luv! #SexiestManAlive pic.twitter.com/e8O2orOBJR

— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) November 15, 2016