PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg Says He Tweaked His Shoulder On RAW: “My Body Feels Horrible”

Kemo
11-16-2016, 09:47 PM
Bill Goldberg says he tweaked his shoulder on RAW and his body feels “horrible” in the days leading up to his in-ring return against Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series.

During an interview with Scott Dargis of NBC Sports, Goldberg spoke about the reaction he got during his first WWE TV appearance in 12 years, what he’s done to train for his fight against Lesnar and his son finally getting able to watch him wrestle. Fans will remember several weeks back that Goldberg slipped in the ring while brawling with Rusev. When asked if the slip was Goldberg’s body telling him it’s time to take it easy, Goldberg replied, “Oh God yes. Absolutely…”

Goldberg told Brock Lesnar, “You’re Last” – an indication that his return match at Survivor Series will be the last time we’ll get to see in the ring. Goldberg said that’s his current mentality, but he’ll have to see how he does on Sunday. “I’m sure acting like it. At the end of the day, it’s all that I’m concerned about. I take one day as it is,” he said.

He also revealed his body feels “horrible” and he suffered a minor injury on RAW during his in-ring altercation with Brock Lesnar.

“My body feels horrible. I tweaked my shoulder last night (on Raw), but that doesn’t mean in five days that I’m not going to come out kicking ass and taking names like I always do.

If Goldberg hurt himself on RAW tossing around a few crash-test-dummy security guards, we’ll see what kind of shape he’s in after a visit to Suplex City.