PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Having Second Thoughts About Survivor Series Match, Wade Barrett

Kemo
11-19-2016, 10:25 PM
– RAW General Manager Mick Foley is having second thoughts about putting the entire cruiserweight division on the line this Sunday at Survivor Series. Check out the latest Survivor Series Betting Odds to find out who is favored between Brian Kendrick & Kalisto and which brand is most likely to feature the division moving forward.

Just a thought: with @WWEDanielBryan & @mrbriankendrick going way back, maybe I shouldn't have put the #CruiserweightDivision up for grabs.

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) November 18, 2016

– Former WWE Superstar Wade Barrett (Stu Bennett) has some “bad news” — for vampires. He tweeted these photos from the set of his latest movie, Fanged Up.

Layin' the smack down on some vampires while my co-star @dapperlaughs provides the gags on @FangedUpMovie ??? pic.twitter.com/AF9vbSKUcb

— Stu Bennett (@StuBennett) November 18, 2016

Here's 'Victor' working on his lines in Kingston Prison, Portsmouth. I'm shooting with some awesome peeps on the set of #FangedUp. pic.twitter.com/H2fgYGzO31

— Stu Bennett (@StuBennett) November 17, 2016