PDA

View Full Version : Booker T On The Undertaker’s Final WWE Run, WrestleMania Sponsor

Kemo
11-28-2016, 06:23 PM
– WWE announced on Monday that Snickers will be the exclusive presenting partner of WrestleMania for the second consecutive year. Michelle Wilson, WWE Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer, stated in a press release, “We are excited to partner with SNICKERS for the second straight year as we aim to raise the bar in bringing their award-winning ‘You’re Not You When You’re Hungry’ campaign to life in entertaining ways that only our WWE Superstars can.”

Earlier this year, Snickers’ WrestleMania 32 campaign resulted in more than 1.5 billion impressions for Snickers across WWE’s and NBCUniversal’s global platforms, including TV integrations, digital and social media, retail activation, and appearances by WWE Superstars.

– During a recent “mailbag” episode of his Heated Conversations podcast, WWE Hall of Famer Booker T spoke about The Undertaker’s return and how much gas the dead man has left in the thank. “He’s battle-tested, bruised, he’s battered, and he [has] been out of the game for quite some time. And he [has] been in the WWE for over 20 years solid. This guy [has] been in all of the big matches as far as the Hell In A Cell, every match you could possibly, exactly, you could think of, Undertaker has been there. And the thing is, he [has] held up. He has gone in there and he [has] pulled it off each and every year he’s asked to go out and perform and I commend Undertaker for that. But I tell you, there’s going to be a day Undertaker has to lay down and say, ‘I’m done with it’. There’s going to be that time when he goes into that casket and closes the lid on the career.”

Booker T also named Shawn Michaels as the one opponent he wanted to work with but never got a chance to.