PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Comments On Ronda Rousey Working With WWE Again

Kemo
12-15-2016, 08:15 PM
The UK’s Daily Star caught up with Triple H at Thursday’s big press conference from London to announce the WWE United Kingdom Championship Tournament.

Triple H was asked about the possibility of Ronda Rousey making another appearance from WWE and said, “I know that she’s is a massive fan. I know that she had a wonderful time when she worked with us in the past and I know we’ve talked about doing things in the future.”

Rousey made a memorable cameo at WrestleMania 31 back in 2014, participating in an angle with The Rock which saw her get physical with Stephanie McMahon. Rousey returns to UFC later this month, her first fight since suffering a shocking defeat to Holly Holm last November. Rousey has “unfinished business” inside the Octagon, but she’s stated publicly that this could very well be her final MMA Fight.

“Right now [Ronda is] focused on unfinished things in the UFC,” Triple H said. “I know she has a lot of other projects in the work. But, never say never in the WWE – we have a great relationship and we’ll see where it goes.”

Triple H’s optimistic stance echoes what Stephanie McMahon told TMZ Sports last month. For now, Rousey’s singular focus is winning her fight against Amanda Nunez on December 30th and reclaiming her UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship.