PDA

View Full Version : Paige VanZant Says She Wants To Join WWE After She’s Done In UFC

Kemo
12-19-2016, 01:34 AM
UeQdlsgOBHg

UFC Strawweight competitor Paige VanZant says she still plans to cross over to pro wrestling and compete for WWE when her days in the cage are over. VanZant competed in the main event of Saturday night’s UFC on FOX show, losing via 1st round submission to “The Karate Hottie” Michelle Waterson. CM Punk’s first UFC opponent, Mickey Gall, also competed on the show.

Prior to her fight against Michelle Waterson, VanZant confirmed that her management team has had talks with WWE and she would love to “transfer over” to the squared circle in the near future.

“It’s definitely something I see myself competing in, I think it’s an amazing organisation and I would love to transfer into the WWE. Right now I am making a run at the UFC and I’m still really strong and confident in what I’m doing now but eventually, yeah I’d love to transfer over”. She added that she’d probably want to be a heel in WWE “to switch things up” and named The Rock as someone she’d like to work with in WWE.

Earlier this year there was talk of Paige VanZant appearing at WWE SummerSlam, but that never came to fruition. It will be interesting to see if the 22 year old fighter appears for WWE in 2017.