PDA

View Full Version : Alberto Del Rio Arrested After Bar Fight

Kemo
01-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Former WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio was involved in another physical altercation last week and this time he was arrested. Details have been coming in over the past several days and Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed some wild details, courtesy of Austrian news outlet Krone.at.

Del Rio and his brother were in Austria on Friday and got into a bar fight with a 26 year old Austrian man, which police believe was over the Austrian man’s ethnicity. The Austrian man was beaten bad enough to require a trip to the hospital in an ambulance.

The brothers were questioned at the police station, which is where things went completely off the rails. According to police, the brothers implicated each other in the bar fight, which led to them brawling. Things got so bad that blood needed to be cleaned off the walls at the police station. They were released without any charges, but will probably face a lawsuit from the bar fight.

The news comes just weeks after Del Rio was involved in a backstage fight at a show in Mexico with a wrestling "Ninja Turtle" – which Del Rio said occurred after the turtle groped Paige. The turtle denied that claim.

Meanwhile, Del Rio tweeted the following:

Ok marks I'm pregnant talk about it

— Alberto El Patron (@VivaDelRio) January 2, 2017

LionDen
01-14-2017, 03:39 AM

:lmao:

Shootkick Man
01-14-2017, 06:58 PM
Former WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio was involved in another physical altercation last week and this time he was arrested. Details have been coming in over the past several days and Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed some wild details, courtesy of Austrian news outlet Krone.at.

Del Rio and his brother were in Austria on Friday and got into a bar fight with a 26 year old Austrian man, which police believe was over the Austrian man’s ethnicity. The Austrian man was beaten bad enough to require a trip to the hospital in an ambulance.

The brothers were questioned at the police station, which is where things went completely off the rails. According to police, the brothers implicated each other in the bar fight, which led to them brawling. Things got so bad that blood needed to be cleaned off the walls at the police station. They were released without any charges, but will probably face a lawsuit from the bar fight.

The news comes just weeks after Del Rio was involved in a backstage fight at a show in Mexico with a wrestling "Ninja Turtle" – which Del Rio said occurred after the turtle groped Paige. The turtle denied that claim.

It was one of the Tortuga's. There are 4 of them (Rafy, Mike, Teelo, & I cant remember the other's name) but it is Alan Extreme under the mask.

LionDen
01-15-2017, 02:46 AM
It was one of the Tortuga's. There are 4 of them (Rafy, Mike, Teelo, & I cant remember the other's name) but it is Alan Extreme under the mask.

:) Thank you for the info.

Still can't believe Paige got a huge Alberto tattoo under her boob. I will laugh my ass off though if they break up.