PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Reveals His Favorite Match Of 2016

Kemo
01-14-2017, 12:33 AM
WWE Champion AJ Styles has had one hell of a year. Since making his shocking WWE debut at last year’s Royal Rumble, the Phenomenal one went on to have one of the best “rookie” years in WWE history and wasted no time establishing himself as one of the most valuable players on the entire roster. Of all the memorable matches Styles fought in 2016, he’s got a favorite. During an interview with Al.com, Styles said:

“I have a lot of great matches in 2016. There are some I was real proud of. With Roman Reigns — and don’t get me wrong, WrestleMania was also a big one, too — but I just felt like my matches with Roman Reigns set the tone of how AJ Styles was going to be presented in 2016, like this guy who gets after it and has great matches with just about anyone on the roster.”

Styles also spoke about one of his WWE “dream opponents” – Seth Rollins. The two Superstars currently compete on different brands, but Styles is sure that they will cross paths at some point.

“That’s going to happen. There’s no doubt. At some point this year, hopefully there will be another draft. And whatever happens, at some point, before him and I both retire, we’re going to see each other in the ring. There’s no doubt about it.”

LionDen
01-14-2017, 03:33 AM
I'd like to see Styles vs Rollins.