PDA

View Full Version : UK Indy ICW Reportedly Coming To The WWE Network

Kemo
01-17-2017, 05:54 AM
WWE Network will reportedly begin airing Insane Championship Wrestling content soon, according to a new report by PWInsider. ICW is a top UK indy promotion featuring recent appearances from Finn Balor and Mick Foley.

Specifics of the deal have not been revealed yet but word is that it could be officially announced within a week or so. The deal is rumored to be for 2-3 years but is confirmed to be a multi-year deal.

No word yet on if ICW will air on-demand or live content via the WWE Network but it was noted that their not-so-PG style of wrestling won’t be toned down for the most part.

WWE is reportedly talking to other indy promotions, so it will be interesting to see if they announce deals with more promotions for the Network.

Shootkick Man
01-18-2017, 03:19 AM
It seems like they are going all out on some of the UK promotions. I'm glad. I really like what Triple H is doing now. He's scouring the earth looking for talent and talented promotions. I've seen ICW before and it's not too bad. Nikki Storm, who is now in NXT wrestled for the promotion quite frequently. Zack Sabre Jr & Mikey Whiplash have also been regulars for the group. I'm really hoping though that they air the current stuff versus the old stuff.