PDA

View Full Version : Help James Ellsworth Get Into The Royal Rumble, No Public Funeral ForSnuka, More

Kemo
01-23-2017, 09:22 PM
– During a recent appearance on The Kevin Gill Show, Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) gave his thoughts about longtime friend Kevin Owens holding the top title on the RAW brand, the WWE Universal Championship.

“I was happy for him and the journey that he’s been on,” he said. “But also I was happy for wrestling. I was happy because it’s different and it’s a new direction. I think everybody’s sick of the same old. Sometime you’ve just got to go in a different direction and they did.”

Ohno returned to NXT earlier this month and will be wrestling his final show for EVOLVE this weekend in San Antonio during Royal Rumble weekend.

– SmackDown star James Ellsworth is pushing for a spot in th eRoyal Rumble and is encouraging fans to use the hashtag #EllsworthRumble to show support. Ellsworth is currently involved in a romantic storyline with Carmella.

Hey @WWEUniverse help me get in the #RoyalRumble by using the hashtag #EllsworthRumble I really want in!!!! #retweet pic.twitter.com/u2ru0GnYdm

— James Ellsworth (@realellsworth) January 21, 2017

– Tamina Snuka revealed on Instagram that there will be no public funeral held for her father, the late “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka.

Thank you everyone for your outpouring of love and support during this time. As his children we wanted to share that there will be NO Formal Funeral Services arranged by myself or our family at this time. Instead we will be looking for a future date to appropriately celebrate his LIFE and LEGACY in a style that would make him proud. Thank you and much love and gratitude to all of you from his children. "Yes that's me in the RED dress. Clearly, I don't age"? #SnukaLegacy #BloodLine #RIPJimmySnuka

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPfY4ePBTab