PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg Talks About His Decision To Stick With WWE

Kemo
01-25-2017, 02:29 AM
Goldberg recently spoke with Brian Fritz of Sporting News and spoke about what convinced him to stick with WWE beyond Survivor Series. Goldberg had initially declared that Brock Lesnar would be his final victim inside the squared circle, but now he’ll have the opportunity to spear and jackhammer many more opponents this Sunday at the Royal Rumble. As for what led to the change of heart, Goldberg said:

“You know, I think the reaction of my son, the reaction of my wife and, you have to say, the reaction of the crowd. I’m greatly appreciative than anybody would ever know who I was, especially back then when I was doing my thing, let alone 12 years removed and the welcome that I got. I’m very humbled and it just makes me want to go out and work harder.

I’m here in Cleveland, woke up at 5 o’clock, already worked out the first time today, ate a couple of times, gonna go to the gym again here in a little while. I’m addicted to this training thing. I’m an extremely lucky guy. Vince McMahon has opened his doors and I’m back at home. It’s a different experience this time.”