PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania 33 Plans For Roman Reigns, Title Matches, More

Kemo
01-27-2017, 10:35 PM
With just days until the 2017 Royal Rumble, WWE’s plans for WrestleMania 33 are still being finalized, with several top stars still without certain opponents. According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, here’s what’s currently being considered Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker is on the books as one of the headline matches.

The Observer also reports that current plans do not have AJ Styles and Kevin Owens going into WrestleMania with the WWE Championship and the Universal Championship. Styles is scheduled to defend against John Cena this Sunday at Royal Rumble while Owens will defend against Reigns.

Another WrestleMania match in the works is Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt. Rumors have Orton winning the Rumble and Wyatt winning February’s Elimination Chamber match, setting up their WrestleMania match for the WWE Championship.

As noted earlier this week, John Cena vs. Samoa Joe has been discussed in recent weeks, but is not confirmed. Whether nor not that match happens, Joe is due to join the main roster soon.

These matches are in addition to Goldberg vs. Lesnar and Shaq vs. Big Show, both of which have been ‘set in stone’ for months.

Shootkick Man
01-28-2017, 11:43 PM
To me it wouldn't make any sense for Orton to win the Rumble. First off he'll be programmed with Wyatt at WrestleMania and they'll be no title on the line so that's why it doesn't make sense. I would have Taker winning since the rumor is he'll taking on Reigns at the Rumble and it'll be for the title because I'd almost bet my life Roman wins the title tomorrow with Jericho costing Owens the match somehow.

dope2
01-29-2017, 06:06 PM
To me it wouldn't make any sense for Orton to win the Rumble. First off he'll be programmed with Wyatt at WrestleMania and they'll be no title on the line so that's why it doesn't make sense. I would have Taker winning since the rumor is he'll taking on Reigns at the Rumble and it'll be for the title because I'd almost bet my life Roman wins the title tomorrow with Jericho costing Owens the match somehow.

i dont want orton to win either but if he does just means wyatt will win title at elimination chamber

LionDen
01-29-2017, 07:57 PM
We all know Mania plans change up to the last minute.

This Rumble is awesome as I have no idea for the first time in many years who the hell is going to win. lol

Kemo
01-30-2017, 04:52 PM
We all know Mania plans change up to the last minute.

This Rumble is awesome as I have no idea for the first time in many years who the hell is going to win. lol

No idea? If you read the story, you had an idea. :)

"Rumors have Orton winning the Rumble"

LionDen
01-31-2017, 07:08 AM
No idea? If you read the story, you had an idea. :)

"Rumors have Orton winning the Rumble"

Yeah but who says WWE rumors are always true ... lol well sometimes they are. :shifty:

Kemo
01-31-2017, 06:20 PM
Yeah but who says WWE rumors are always true ... lol well sometimes they are. :shifty:

Haha! That's very true. I'm just pissed I didn't bet on the bookie. From everything I heard, it all pointed towards Orton walking out the winner.

LionDen
02-01-2017, 05:38 AM
Haha! That's very true. I'm just pissed I didn't bet on the bookie. From everything I heard, it all pointed towards Orton walking out the winner.

HaHa. I did .. YaY Orton. :)

Oh and go Reigns! Yeah I said it. :shifty: lol