PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Comments On His Injury, Video Of How It Happened

Kemo
02-02-2017, 01:37 PM
Seth Rollins took to Twitter on Wednesday afternoon and issued a statement on his knee injury, also mentioning how he still must get revenge on Triple H.

Rollins’ right knee was re-injured during the RAW segment with Samoa Joe on Monday. WWE has not announced an official update on Rollins’ status as he was just getting examined in Birmingham, AL.

Rollins wrote the following on his Twitter:

Wanted to take a second to thank everyone who has reached out to me over the last two days. Life doesn't always go your way, but that is no excuse to surrender. If anything, obstacles exist to help us grow and evolve. This reinjury to my surgically repaired knee is real and a lot is up in the air right now, but one thing remains constant: my resolve. This doesn't end for me until I've reclaimed the throne ..
And for me, fighting and defeating Triple H is the only way. I will work harder than I ever have and push myself beyond what I know. This isn't over. The only way to wear the crown is to slay the king. I know what must be done and there's nothing that can stop me.

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) February 1, 2017

Below is a clip of Samoa Joe attacking Rollins on RAW. At the 3:20 mark, Rollins appears to fall awkwardly when being taken down. It seems this is where the injury may have taken place. We’ll provide additional updates when more information becomes available.

RybGZ6RnaCQ

Kemo
02-02-2017, 02:23 PM
*UPDATE* Several sources are saying Rollins will be out of action for 8-9 weeks.

muzi
02-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Damn