PDA

View Full Version : “Legends With JBL” No Longer Filming Episodes

Kemo
02-10-2017, 10:01 PM
JBL’s Network show has gone the way of the Stone Cold Podcast. The former WWE Champion announced on Twitter that the show has been dropped by the Network.

Thanks to all who enjoyed #LegendswithJBL. I loved it, wish I could do more-but not to be, maybe one day @WWE will bring it back.

— John Layfield (@JCLayfield) February 9, 2017

WWE Network Dropping Unscripted Interviews?

While this is only speculation, one might be able to connect the dots between both JBL and Steve Austin’s podcasts being dropped from the Network. It appears as though “real” interviews are no longer going to be featured on WWE programming.

The Stone Cold Podcast’s last episode aired in August, and management was said not to be happy with how his interview with Dean Ambrose went. There had been earlier concern as well when Austin suggested that Chyna should be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

According to JBL, there is one episode left to air, an interview with Jimmy Hart. Following that episode there are no plans to film anymore.

.@toso957 @WWE unfortunately only Jimmy Hart is left for Legends series, looks like there won't be any more. I really enjoyed all of them!

— John Layfield (@JCLayfield) February 8, 2017