PDA

View Full Version : Karl Anderson Talks About WWE’s Loaded Roster, Adjusting To WWE Schedule

Kemo
02-17-2017, 11:22 PM
WWE tag team champion Karl Anderson appeared on the Busted Open radio show earlier this week. Karl discussed his relationship with his partner Luke Gallows, their first tour of Japan together, coming over to the WWE and tells a great story about Stephanie McMahon commenting on how much oil Gallows has been using. Karl also discussed how he feels they have been booked since coming stateside, how they helped AJ Styles morph into his current character and comments on the comedy sketches they were involved in this year.

Karl went in depth about the transition from working in Japan for New Japan Pro Wrestling to now the grueling road schedule of the WWE. He comments on how even though the travel is more intense, he still gets 2-3 days with his kids a week and that means a lot to him.

“I’ve been in the ring with Shinsuke. He’s one of my best friends and one of the best, and they’ve got AJ Styles who I feel is the best. It’s so cool what the WWE has done. It started when they hired Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. And then they brought in Fergal Devitt [Finn Balor] and then the brought in AJ and myself and Shinsuke and Gallows. They’re just racking up all the best performers in the world, its just really cool. If you get a chance to see AJ and Shinsuke Nakamura in a Wrestlemania someday, it doesn’t get any cooler than that. There’s so many great performers in WWE right now, it’s such a cool time to be a part of it.”