PDA

View Full Version : Terry Funk Praises AJ Styles’ Rise To Stardom, Kevin Owens Takes Jab At Goldberg’s Schedule

Kemo
02-25-2017, 10:32 PM
– WWE Hall of Famer Terry Funk recently did an interview with SI.com‘s Extra Mustard blog where he discussed several topics including former WWE Champion AJ Styles. During his interview Funk praised Styles for being a “wonderful part of wrestling,” and gave him credit for paying his dues before making it big.

“I don’t know if everybody would agree with me, but I like the way that he’s risen to stardom,” Funk told SI.com. “AJ Styles is of a different genre, and he’s a wonderful part of wrestling, doing things that a lot of guys can’t do. No one can do what he does unless they’re in the ring with him. AJ Styles is an excellent in-ring performer, and he’s as good of a guy that they’ve got up there right now. He’s busted his a–. He busted his a– and made it.”

– WWE Champion Kevin Owens and Goldberg have continued to take shots at each other on Twitter over the past few weeks to promote their upcoming match at Fastlane on March 5th. In their most recent exchange, Owens called out Goldberg for being a part-timer while Owens is on the road with WWE.

Approximately 9 days, 5 hours and 4 minutes until @FightOwensFight loses his Universal Championship. #WWEFastlane #OwensIsNEXT

— Bill Goldberg (@Goldberg) February 24, 2017

Good luck with that, man! Sorry I only just saw this now but I was busy wrestling at a live event in Germany like true @WWE Superstars do.?? https://t.co/JgxHiMPMJV

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) February 25, 2017

LionDen
02-26-2017, 08:50 PM
lol Owens.