PDA

View Full Version : WWE Star Optimistic About Fastlane, WWE’s Bring It To The Table, Charlotte and Bayley

Kemo
03-05-2017, 11:36 PM
– WWE posted this video of Jack Gallagher arriving for tonight’s WWE Fastlane pay-per-view. Gallagher admits WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville is the hardest obstacle he’s had to overcome but he’s feeling optimistic about tonight.

EXCLUSIVE: @GentlemanJackG is feeling optimistic heading into his #Cruiserweight Championship match vs. @WWENeville TONIGHT! #WWEFastlane pic.twitter.com/3NiaRW56gY

— WWE (@WWE) March 5, 2017

– 2017 WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle filmed an interview with Corey Graves this past week, to air on a future episode of “Bring It To The Table” on the WWE Network. That episode will air on Monday, March 13th after RAW.

– RAW Women’s Champion Bayley and Charlotte Flair tweeted the following on their match at Fastlane tonight:

Tonight is bigger than the night I won the title. Tonight I fight to be better than the best. #WWEFastlane https://t.co/RGirF12bOH

— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) March 5, 2017

I'm walking into #Wrestlemania as the 5x Champ #QueenofPPV #FastLane 👸🏼 pic.twitter.com/UtZFHZFm28

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) March 5, 2017