PDA

View Full Version : Ryback Wrestling In A “CM Punk Action Figure On A Pole” Match, Big Show Comments On Shaq & How Long He Plans To Wrestle

Kemo
03-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Ryback is promoting an upcoming match against Colt Cabana on Twitter. The Big Guy will be battling Cabana in a “CM Punk action figure on a pole” match.

Thursday, March 30th come to @WrestlePro at the Hyatt at 8:30 pm to see Ryback vs @ColtCabana in a CM Punk action figure on a pole match! pic.twitter.com/Mrm5vErXh3

— The Big Guy (@Ryback22) March 7, 2017

Big Show did a Q&A with Yahoo Sports! and was asked about his potential match with Shaq at Wrestlemania and how much longer he plans to wrestle.

His Match With Shaq At Wrestlemania:

Well, as far as I know on my end, I’m ready to go. It’s a situation that Shaq and the WWE have to work out. I don’t know if he chickened out, has other commitments … I don’t know. That’s above my pay grade. I like to think personally that Shaq got scared. He saw the six-pack and realized if he faced me at WrestleMania, he was going to be Fat Shaq.

Shaq is a busy dude and he’s got a lot of business going on so we’ll see. Hopefully he will be able to work it out and get the courage to show up. Personally, I don’t think it’s a business complication thing. Flat-out, I just think he’s scared. I get it. I’ve made a lot of changes in the past year and if I were sitting in Shaq’s shoes, I would probably be pretty nervous too to face me at WrestleMania.

How Long He Plans To Wrestle:

I know I’m done February 2018. That’s when my contract ends as a full-time, live event guy. We’ll see what happens after that, whether I roll into an ambassador role or what WWE has for me. I know I’ve been with them for a long time and I have a great relationship with them. I also understand there’s a time for me to step aside and for other guys to step up. We got a lot of great new athletic talent that will probably be coming up at WrestleMania to be introduced. I don’t have any regrets or any shoulda, coulda, wouldas in my career. I’ve had a very blessed career with the greatest superstars this business has ever seen. And for me, it’s about giving that space up to those guys that are there to do it and me finding new challenges to help inspire and motivate me. That’s what I’ll be doing. Anything to keep from having to get a real job.