PDA

View Full Version : WWE UK Championship Live: Paige’s Father Ricky Knight Livid About Norwich Shows

Kemo
03-11-2017, 05:37 AM
WWE recently announced a 2 night stint at Epic Studios in Norwich, UK which is being billed as ‘WWE United Kingdom Championship Live.’

Since the news broke it has become a major talking point in the UK scene and while the reaction is mostly positive there is one company in particular that are not happy with the news.

World Association of Wrestling (WAW) is a UK based promotion owned by Ricky Knight, father of WWE Superstar Paige. WAW recently booked Jack Swagger for an appearance at this weekend’s WAW TV tapings and he had to pulled due to his WWE contract status.

Appearing on BBC Radio Norwich Knight stated:

“To me the timing is absolutely crap, and I think there’s a conspiracy somewhere. “They could’ve left it until Monday. They [WWE] know we’re doing so well. They follow us religiously, it seems like they do. They would’ve known this is the biggest weekend in WAW history. To me they wanted to cut us open with the announcement this morning and putting their tickets sales on tonight. But tough guys, because this is going to be a sellout tonight anyway. Go and do your best.”