PDA

View Full Version : John Cena To Induct Kurt Angle Into The WWE Hall Of Fame

Kemo
03-18-2017, 10:58 PM
WWE announced on Thursday that John Cena will be the man to induct Kurt Angle into the WWE Hall of Fame during WrestleMania weekend.

John Cena and Kurt Angle have a lot of history together. Cena made his WWE television debut back in June of 2002 when he answered an open challenge by the Olympic gold medalist. 15 years later, we’ve come full circle and it will be Cena honoring Angle as he takes his rightful place amongst the sport’s top legends.

Since the announcement of Angle’s Hall of Fame induction, he’s done various interviews talking about who he wanted to induct him. On multiple occasions, he said that he requested The Undertaker, John Cena or Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Both Angle and Cena commented on the news:

I'm beyond honored to have the legendary @JohnCena inducting me into the 2017 WWE HOF. #finishwherewestarted #itstrue

— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) March 16, 2017

Thank you for everything you taught me and grateful to be a part of such a historic moment in @WWE history. https://t.co/Ti4r7odp9t

— John Cena (@JohnCena) March 16, 2017

The 2017 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony takes place on Friday, March 31st from Orlando, Florida.