PDA

View Full Version : Nakamura Talks About Joining The Main Roster, John Cena Wants More Southpaw

Kemo
03-20-2017, 03:49 PM
Shinsuke Nakamura was recently interviewed by Sportskeeda and commented on which main roster brand he’d like to join.

“Either brand is okay,” he said, “Raw has Joe, Finn. So much NXT talent that it’s comfortable for me. SmackDown has AJ Styles, Randy Orton, John Cena. I want to wrestle all of them. So either!”

Whether he winds up wrestling on Monday or Tuesday nights, Nakamra thinks he’s proven that he deserves a spot in WWE. “”I’ve done a good job this year, but I still want to go to the next WrestleMania. Before WrestleMania, there’s Takeover, and I need to prove myself again. Then, I want to go up as soon as possible.”

When asked about his dream WrestleMania opponent, he named AJ Styles.

– John Cena (a/k/a Lance Catamaran) thanked fans on Twitter for the tremendous response to Southpaw Regional Wrestling, the 4-part comedy series about a fictional 1980’s wrestling territory. Cena instructed fans to tweet at the creator of the show for more episodes. In case you missed it:

Thank U @WWEUniverse @WWE for the feedback on #SouthpawRegionalWrestling congrats to its creator @Pelle1105 if U want more,ASK HIM ASAP #SRW

— John Cena (@JohnCena) March 19, 2017

Meanwhile, Jim Cornette was asked if he had checked out Southpaw Regional Wrestling. Cornette is a staunch supporter of classic professional wrestling, a bygone era parodied in Southpaw. He replied:

To put an end to these requests–do not intend to watch this horseshit, people who ask me to are wasting their time. https://t.co/0KQbjIbq8X

— Jim Cornette (@TheJimCornette) March 19, 2017