PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Comments On Goldberg-Lesnar Main Eventing WrestleMania, Heyman Inks Deal With ‘NASCAR’ Raceway

Kemo
03-24-2017, 11:51 PM
– Paul Heyman and Emmy Award winner Mitchell Stuart’s Looking 4 Larry agency has inked a deal with the Richmond International Raceway to handle the track’s marketing and promotion. The first race under this new partnership will be September’s ‘Monster Cup’ NASCAR race.

Heyman spoke with FOX Sports about how his agency plans to build awareness for the Richmond International Raceway. “The availability online and on mobile for instant gratification has created an environment in which marketing and promoting singular events in 2017 has proven to be a real uphill battle,” Heyman said. “Today’s customer base wants a multi-day interactive experience that can provide not just one, but a great number of experiences.

Heyman continued, “The Richmond International Raceway is routed in tradition, and at the same time they are looking to break ground and push forward with a brand new way to market and promote this profoundly fan-friendly sport. All puns intended, I think they are already way ahead of the curve. Our job is get them across the finish line!”

For more on this deal, check out Damon Martin’s exclusive over at FOXSports.com (http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/paul-heyman-teams-up-with-richmond-international-raceway-for-monster-cup-race-032417).

– During an interview with the Gorilla Position podcast, AJ Styles commented on the fact that Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar will most likely be the final match at WrestleMania 33. Styles would obviously prefer to be working the main event himself, but understands why WWE is featuring the Universal championship match on top.

“Goldberg and what Brock and him have done together, has made sure people are gonna come and watch WrestleMania,” Styles said. “They want to see this match. And if they come to see them, they also have to come to see me. And now I will have an opportunity to impress them, while they’re there. And I will make AJ fans, or Shane fans out of them.”