PDA

View Full Version : WWE Fan Dies at RAW Live Event on Saturday Night

Kemo
03-26-2017, 05:03 PM
At Saturday’s WWE live event in Portland, Maine a man fell out at his seat and hit the floor after having a heart-related incident as the second match of the night was about to begin.

Paramedics were called over and they moved the man to another location to administer CPR, which went on for about 20 minutes. He was then taken away on a stretcher.

Our correspondent noted that the man was rushed to Maine Medical Center and pronounced dead.

Below are tweets from a fan in attendance:

So.. ever have one of those nights where someone in the stands dies right next to you at a #wwe #wweportland event? I just did…

— Chunk📺 (@ChunkTV) March 26, 2017

@whm1971 right next to me. Section H row 16 Seat 14 was him… God rest his soul. Whoever he was.

@MsSocita @WWE section H row 16 Seat 14. Rest in peace dear stranger…

@JamesJVaccaro The fan who passed away was an elderly gentlemen who was there caring for a man with down syndrome. I just couldnt believe it

@JamesJVaccaro The police who were searching after the fan passed, were looking for the disabled man to make sure he was safe.

@KBunyon The fan who passed away in Portland, Maine, was next to me. He was caring for a disabled person. The police made sure he was safe.

muzi
03-26-2017, 08:16 PM
Very sad news - the situation is extremly sad but even worse because he was there caring for a handicaped person who is for sure distressed - Rest in peace sir