PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Featured in Scottish National Paper

Kemo
04-07-2017, 04:59 PM
The Scottish Sun published an article on Drew McIntyre (Drew Galloway) and his return to WWE. The publication had previously covered McIntyre’s decision to turn down an offer from Impact Wrestling earlier this year.

I've always appreciated how supportive my country & media are in regards to my life & career. Today's national paperhttps://t.co/zYlaWJr0lr

— Drew Galloway (@GallowaySpeaks) April 6, 2017

In the article Drew talks about how leaving WWE allowed him to develop his wrestling persona.

“I’ve been very fortunate — not many people have left WWE and then had the chance to reinvent themselves.”

Since his release from WWE in 2014, Galloway has been wrestling in the UK and for Impact, though he left the promotion earlier this year. His final WWE run was as a member of comedy act “3MB”, but Galloway developed a more serious persona outside the company.

Galloway had been a top prospect for WWE, signing with the promotion at only 21 years of age. He won the Intercontinental championship and was once called a future world champion by Vince McMahon. His signing with NXT, leaves room for that prediction to still come true.

“I remember The Rock saying if you’re the hardest worker in the room anything is possible and my motto is work harder than everyone else.”