PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Comments On Being Thrown Out Of A Bar For Disorderly Conduct

Kemo
04-24-2017, 05:42 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair called into the Dan Le Batard show on Friday and commented on the recent reports that he was thrown out of a Ft. Wayne, Indiana bar last week for disorderly conduct.

According to the manager of the Deck bar & restaurant, Flair was there for all of five minutes before he called the bartender a fat-ass and a dumb-ass. After the manager asked Flair to leave, he pulled the, “Do you know who I am?” card, but still got thrown out and banned from the venue.

Flair disputes that he was not drunk and says the bartender was giving him a hard time.

“I had only had one drink, I asked for another drink, [the bardender] takes the glass and puts ice in and starts pouring in the same glass.”

Flair asked, “Sir, doesn’t a premium drink require a new glass?”

The bartender says, “Are you telling me how to bartend?” And Flair replied, “Not if I don’t have to, dumba–.” The bartender questioned if Flair really just called him a dumbass.

“I can call you a dumba–, or a fat a–. Both work.”

Flair admits the manager approached him, but says he left on his own and wasn’t kicked out of banned.

ubL6TlU6QpU