PDA

View Full Version : Shaq Explains Why He Didn’t Wrestle Big Show At WrestleMania

Kemo
04-24-2017, 09:00 PM
WrestleMania 33 came and went earlier this month without the much talked about Shaquille O’Neal vs. Big Show match ever taking place. On the 100th episode of Shaq’s The Big Podcast, Shaq gave his side of the story regarding what transpired during his negotiations with WWE.

Shaq maintains that he wanted to wrestle Big Show in Orlando, but WWE dropped the ball and failed to make a deal with his team. When asked by his co-hosts why we didn’t see him at WrestleMania, Shaq said,

“Because they kept playing. First, they said it was me and Big Show. Then, they said it was going to be 3 and 3. Then, they cancelled it so when they cancelled it, I made other arrangements.

Then they tried to call back and tried to get it done, and I just said, ‘I’m not going to do it.’ They messed it up.”

Shaq’s podcast co-host Kinkade said he didn’t think Shaq would agree to wrestle Big Show if it meant losing on WWE’s biggest stage. Shaq scoffed at that idea, saying he’d have no problem losing if it meant putting on a good show and entertaining the kids.

“So you’re saying I didn’t want to lose? It’s for the kids, John. I would have lost for the kids. For the kids.” Shaq said.