PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair On Her Move To SmackDown, Women’s Tournament, Who She Wants To Face In NXT

Kemo
04-30-2017, 07:33 PM
Charlotte Flair was recently interviewed by Metro. Here are some highlights from the interview:

Her move from RAW to SmackDown:

“The first Raw that I missed felt weird because I had been featured on Raw every single Monday since the day I debuted. So it was a weird feeling but good because I’m really excited by the new opportunity I have on SmackDown.”

The upcoming 32-woman elimination tournament and who she would like to see take part in it:

“NXT just recruited a bunch of women who I’ve been familiar with prior to them getting signed. so right now I’m looking forward to the company highlighting them in such a big way in the tournament.

I’m excited for the girls who have worked the independents to have their moment in the tournament, and it’s going to be awesome.”

Who she wants to face in NXT:

“There’s three girls that I really hope come up soon. Obviously the champion Asuka, but personally I know Billie Kay and Peyton Royce really well and I think they’re ready and would make a great addition.”