PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lawler Not A Fan Of House Of Horrors: “I’m Not Scared Of Baby Dolls”

Kemo
05-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Count WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler among the people who was not thrilled with the House of Horrors match that took place at Sunday’s WWE Payback pay-per-view.

On the latest episode of his Dinner With The King podcast, Lawler answered a listener question about the House of Horrors match and said he was disappointed and didn’t find the segment scary.

“I was so looking forward to the House of Horrors match because I’m such a big horror movie fan,” Lawler said. “I’m such a fan of these kind of things. I was really, really excited about this.

The WWE, they have the opportunity and they have the people to put together some really great special effects. I guess my problem was I got my expectations up too high. I guess I expected more scary stuff. I’m not scared of baby dolls.”

Also on the episode, Lawler spoke about doing commentary during the Attitude Era, noting that Goldust and Bret Hart never had a problem with him insulting them and their families. He added that one Superstar who might have taken offense to his commentary was Taz and hinted some of that heat lingers to this day.