PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Confirms Surgery, Vows To Return More Dangerous Than Ever

Kemo
05-11-2017, 01:16 AM
On Wednesday, RAW Superstar Braun Strowman confirmed that he will be undergoing surgery soon. He did not address the nature of the procedure, but it’s been reported that he’s been dealing with an elbow injury.

The Monster Amongst Men says the surgery is just a minor speed bump in his quest to become the most destructive force in WWE history. He vows to return bigger, stronger, faster and more dangerous than ever.

As noted earlier, Strowman has been pulled from upcoming WWE live events, including WWE’s return to Madison Square Garden on July 7th.

Here’s what he posted on Instagram earlier today:

"I will return to finish what I've started and that's carving my name in history as the most destructive thing #WWE has ever seen. This surgery is just a minor speed bump I will return bigger stronger faster and even more dangerous than ever mark my words I'm the definition of unstoppable!!! #braunstrowman #monsteramongmen #nothingcankeepmedown"

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/18380081_1985132371698386_2503317685564080128_n.jp g