PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Talks About Her First Interactions With Vince McMahon

Kemo
05-12-2017, 07:02 PM
RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss was a recent guest on Chris Jericho’s Talk is Jericho podcast, which you can listen to at PodcastOne.com. Bliss spoke about a wide variety of topics, including growing up a wrestling fan and developing into one of the top women’s wrestlers in the world.

Alexa Bliss is one of the best talkers in WWE, but it wasn’t always this way. When asked about her first few interactions with Vince McMahon, Bliss said that Vince had some input about how she came across during promos.

“One of my first promos, I was told that I am way too expressive in my face because I am a naturally an expressive person and he’s like: ‘you gotta bring it down, you gotta calm down a little bit’”

She told another Vince story from her early days on the main roster. One day at television, she was backstage coloring her hair extensions. Vince walked by and Bliss told him that she was embarrassed to be painting her hair in front of him. Vince’s replied, “Oh it’s fine, does mine need any?”

For more on Alexa Bliss’ road to the top of WWE, check out this video of Alexa’s parents talking about her emotional story of overcoming an eating disorder and becoming a WWE champion.