PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Names One Good Thing About Both John Cena And Nikki Bella

Kemo
05-22-2017, 04:37 PM
During the WWE’s recent European Tour, WWE Superstars The Miz and Maryse did some promotional work for the company in France. The Miz was asked a variety of pro wrestling topics and you can check out the best highlights here:

Why he holds the Intercontinental Championship so close to his heart:

“As a kid, growing up, my heroes all had the Intercontinental Championship. Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Mr. Perfect, Ric Rude, all of them. And they were the people I looked up to and wanted to be like. So coming to WWE, the one championship I wanted was the Intercontinental Championship. Not only that, I wanted to make it as prestigious as it was when I was a kid, but I also wanted my name to be synonymous with the Intercontinental Championship. That’s exactly what I’m doing and why I have such a pride for that title.”

If he can say one good thing about John Cena and Nikkie Bella:

“One good thing about Nikki Bella and one good thing about John Cena? They’re both gone from the WWE right now. There’s your good thing for both of them. Oh, you’re a big John Cena fan? Are you gonna cry because he’s not gonna be at the show today? What are you five?”

What goals he has left to accomplish in wrestling:

“I have so much more to do. Even though I’ve accomplished so much in WWE as well as having a franchise in The Marine, it’s still not enough for me. I always want more. I think that’s the drive we both (he and Maryse) have. Right? With all you’ve (Maryse) accomplished don’t you want more? It’s always what’s next. It never stops.”

Z3D1FyMh3qE