PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Prichard Tells Hilarious Story of Snoop Dogg Cursing Out WWE Executive

Kemo
05-30-2017, 06:27 PM
During a recent episode of his podcast, Something to Wrestle, Bruce Prichard told a funny story of how Snoop Dog went off on WWE’s Executive Vice President of Television Production, Kevin Dunn. A few years ago WWE partnered with ‘Girls Gone Wild’, per the request of Eric Bischoff, and the WWE production team actually helped produce one of their pay-per-views.

Dunn was in charge of several big-name stars for the event, which included Snoop Dogg:

“But the funniest story of it all for those — everybody knows Kevin Dunn was the/is the executive producer for WWE and Kevin was executive producer for this. And Snoop Dogg — they were all warned ahead of time — ‘listen cops are going to be out in force — no drugs! And when we say ‘no drugs’ that means marijuana too because apparently, that’s a drug… apparently, it’s illegal in Texas. So the cops and the state troopers and all this — had come in and said ‘hey, you know we smell one damn joint, anything coming in we’re going to arrest people. We see any underage people drinking we’re arresting them and this show’s gonna be done with”

“So Snoop shows up a couple of hours late. Rolls up, billows of smoke coming out of the limo, so on and so forth. And as the legend goes, Kevin Dunn is beside himself because Snoop has missed all the rehearsals. [Snoop’s] showing up, they’re getting ready to go live and Kevin is trying to explain to Snoop what he’s got to do for that night. And Snoop is just standing there staring off into the distance puffing on a cigar. And Kevin is getting madder and madder because Snoop won’t acknowledge him and finally Snoop, without ever looking at him goes: ‘hey motherf*****, just because I ain’t looking at you don’t mean I ain’t hearing you! I got this s***!’ And he f***** just walked off.”