PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Turns 40, Cameron Talks Possible WWE Return, Zack Ryder Poll

Kemo
06-02-2017, 09:57 PM
– SmackDown Live star AJ Styles is celebrating his 40th birthday today. He was born June 2nd, 1977. Happy Birthday to the Phenomenal one!

– Former WWE Superstar Cameron recently spoke to Extra about her new photo shoot in Icon Magazine. When asked about a possible return to WWE, Cameron said they left on good terms and has no ill will towards anybody there. She’s grateful for her time in WWE and appreciates “all the love and hate” she received over the years from the WWE Universe.

“I would definitely love to come back in the future to show the WWE Universe my full potential,” she said. “I like to say this isn’t goodbye but more like see you later. There will forever be a chip on my shoulder. Maybe one day I will be able to prove myself to the WWE Universe.”

– As seen below, Curt Hawkins recently issued a Twitter poll asking fans if Zack Ryder should team with him or Mojo Rawley when he returns from the knee injury this summer. 60% of fans voted for Hawkins as of this writing. Also below is a reply from Mojo, who says his former “Hype Bros.” partner should team with James Ellsworth instead.

. @ZackRyder is coming back soon… should he be my partner or @MojoRawleyWWE ?

— Brian Myers (@TheCurtHawkins) June 1, 2017