PDA

View Full Version : Jason Jordan Discusses Dusty Rhodes Being The Reason American Alpha Were Put Together, Kurt Angle, More

Kemo
06-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Jason Jordan recently spoke with The Miami Herald to promote the SmackDown live event at the BB&T Center on June 9th in Sunrise, FL. Here are the highlights.

On Dusty Rhodes Being The Reason American Alpha Were Put Together:

“Dusty Rhodes was a huge mentor of mine. [Dusty] definitely helped me get me to the point where I am now. He’s somebody who’s always believed in me, and he’s had a huge influence on my career. Also, he’s the whole reason why Chad and I were put together. It was his idea, and we definitely owe Dusty Rhodes a huge thank you, because if it wasn’t for him, there might not be an American Alpha.”

On Possibly Getting to Work With Kurt Angle:

“I think that would be incredible. Both of us were fans of Kurt and appreciated his work with WWE. His career, he’s in the WWE Hall of Fame. That speaks for itself. He deserved that so much. It would be great to kind of be taken under his wing and get his input and insight on how we can make the best out of our careers and hopefully take a similar path as him.”