PDA

View Full Version : Vince Russo Reveals What Was Said in Email Exchange With Vince McMahon

Kemo
06-09-2017, 01:30 PM
There has been a bit of drama between former WWE writer Vince Russo and Jim Cornette lately. On a recent edition of WWE Network’s Table For 3, which featured Cornette, Michael Hayes, and Erich Bischoff, Cornette claimed that Russo had been writing Vince McMahon every week about wanting a job back with WWE. Russo recently joined the Wrestling Inc. podcast to respond to Cornette’s claims, and stated that they’re clearly not true:

“That’s absolutely untrue, Raj,” Vince said. “You know what the funny thing is and bro anybody with half a brain would understand this. Cornette obviously doesn’t have half a brain. Raj, I go on my podcast, OK, and I publicly read my personal emails with Vince McMahon.”

“Ok bro, I did that on my show. I read his response to me when I did reach out one time and I also, on Konnan’s show on Podcast One this week, I read Vince’s response to me when I called him out for the Table for 3 Show. I wrote him an email; I called him out. And he wrote me back and I read that response.”

“Raj, I’ve got to ask you question,” Russo stated. “If I’m dying and begging the WWE for a freaking job, am I really going to go on my freaking show and read Vince McMahon’s personal email,” Vince asked. “I mean, let’s just be logical bro. Like, is that the way I would get a job if I was dying and begging for a job? It’s so freaking ridiculous.”

WwkO5uVSoT0

Russo then went on to say that he found himself bashing RAW on a regular basis, and instead of having nothing but negative things to say, Vince wanted to be a part of the solution. Therefore, Russo emailed McMahon saying that he’d love to help out on RAW in any way McMahon saw fit, to which “The Chairman Of The Board” responded with “Vince, there is nothing available at this time.”

He then claimed that the exchange of emails with McMahon only occurred that one time, before providing some more backstory:

“Raj, can I tell you this,” Vince said. “I didn’t just write to Vince. I wrote to Vince because I spoke to somebody at a very high level at the WWE and basically the person relied to me, like, ‘Vince, you know they need you here’ and the person also suggested that I need to kiss Vince’s ass in order to work there. And I’m like you don’t understand; I don’t want to work there. If I can help and contribute, I will.”