PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens On His Dream WrestleMania Opponent, His Favorite WrestleMania Match

Kemo
06-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Kevin Owens was recently interviewed by NOLA.com to promote Tuesday’s episode of SmackDown that is being held at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans. Owens discussed WrestleMania 34 taking place in New Orleans and his WrestleMania dream match. Here are some highlights from the interview:

Owens on attending WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans:

“It was a show I’ll remember for a very long time because I was watching it and thinking, ‘Next year I need to be backstage, and in a couple of years, I need to be performing,'” Owens said. “And sure enough, that’s exactly what happened. Those three years have been pretty incredible.”

His favorite WrestleMania match:

“Undertaker-Shawn Michaels from WrestleMania 25 is untouchable. I think it’s the greatest wrestling match of all-time. I haven’t seen anything better since, and I watch a lot of wrestling. It’s absolutely perfect. I was in awe, it was so good”

His dream WrestleMania opponent:

“If you say past, it’s Shawn Michaels hands down. If you say present, Sami Zayn and I have had such a rich history, I feel like a one-on-one match at WrestleMania would be so perfect. But there’s also Finn Balor. He’s my best friend. He’s probably the one guy if I could sit across from in the ring at WrestleMania, that would make my career. Finn and I got to WWE at the same time, and we dived into an unknown territory. We gravitated toward each other very quickly. He’s like a brother to me now.”