PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE Superstar on if Hulk Hogan Should Be Brought Back to WWE

Kemo
06-17-2017, 03:15 PM
Hulk Hogan was let go of his WWE deal back in July of 2015 after some extremely racist comments he made were leaked and made public. After nearly two years away from the company, the WWE has been slowly attempting to re-introduce him into the WWE Universe with sporadic appearances on the WWE Network. He has yet to be brought back on WWE TV, however, as officials are still wondering how fans will react to “The Hulkster” after all that has happened.

Recently, former WWE Superstar Ryback took to his podcast, Conversation With The Big Guy, to comment on the situation and offer his thoughts on if Hogan should be brought back to the company. You can read Ryback’s comments here:

“I’m just picturing, they bring him back and you know, like, the Be a STAR campaigns and everything? But they send him out to talk to groups of youths, black kids. They just go overboard trying to shove it down people’s throats. Do you know what I mean? And it backfires. No, I say that all as a joke. It only makes sense for him to go back at some point, or to be involved in some way, shape, or form.”

“I like him a lot, man. I actually had several conversations with him where we talked about The Secret a little bit and positivity. When you meet him in person, he’s such a down-to-earth, nice guy.” Ryback summarized, “he’s a good f–king dude and anyone that questions that has their head up their ass.”