PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan on Being Father & Son, Jordan Getting a Push on the WWE RAW Brand, More

Kemo
07-18-2017, 01:14 PM
Renee Young interviewed RAW General Manager Kurt Angle and his “long lost son” Jason Jordan on the WWE Network after RAW went off the air this week. Photos and video from the interview can be seen below.

Jordan revealed that he hired a private investigator to track his parents down when he found out he was adopted. He then found his birth mother, who told him his father was Angle.

Jordan said he was grateful for the support from everyone but most importantly he’s grateful for the unconditional love he’s received from his parents. Jordan called it an amazing night on RAW and regarding his new spot on the RAW roster, Jordan said he can find success on his own and he does not want special treatment because his “dad” is Angle.

ex1D5SRCDaE

RIGHT NOW on @WWENetwork: @RealKurtAngle and @JasonJordanJJ sit down with @ReneeYoungWWE for an EXCLUSIVE interview! LOTS of questions… pic.twitter.com/4eQOiYwv4A

— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) July 18, 2017

"When I found out I was adopted, I wanted to know more…but I didn't." – @JasonJordanJJ #KurtAngle #WWENetwork @RealKurtAngle pic.twitter.com/Lj4ldOrpqO

"I don't want any preferential treatment. I'm very proud of who my dad is, but I got this on my own." – @JasonJordanJJ on joining #RAW… pic.twitter.com/ATpUc43HlX

Time for some more father-son bonding. @RealKurtAngle and @JasonJordanJJ are grateful for the support! #KurtAngle pic.twitter.com/JMWdFsSpYv

How is @JasonJordanJJ feeling after connecting with his father @RealKurtAngle TONIGHT on #RAW? @WWENetwork @ReneeYoungWWE pic.twitter.com/p7rJ455cj2

— WWE (@WWE) July 18, 2017