PDA

View Full Version : Ryback’s Poor Response To Claims That He’s Sexist After Recent Comments

Kemo
07-22-2017, 04:36 PM
Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Ryback rubbed a lot of people the wrong way after some comments he recently made on a podcast about women’s wrestling in WWE. Many began calling “The Big Guy” a sexist because he suggested the WWE’s female athletes are more valuable for their looks rather than their athletic ability:

“This is what I’ve always said the women are lacking today, is playing up to their sexiness,” said Ryback.

“They did a bodyslam and whatever but then they got on the rope and just like shaking their ass. I was like if a girl did that today, she’d be the most over Diva on the roster. That’s why I always like Melina doing the splits before. Not to be like a creep… this is what makes women different than men because the women they can do all the moves, not as good as the guys (laughs). They can’t climb ladders. We’ll talk about that. That’s a joke, guys.”

“No but like that’s the one thing they have over men, that sexuality. Men can sit there and tell their wives that, ‘No, I’m just watching wrestling hun.’ And that comes on and they get away with watching it. Like they should play up to that. They could still do all the wrestling stuff, but just throw me some sexiness in there.”

“I’m not saying they’ve all got to go shake their ass on the top rope,” Ryback explained. Just play up the sexuality a little more. It’s very subtle and I’m telling you it makes all the difference for that casual viewer.”

Those comments can be heard here:

Ryback is a fucking idiot pic.twitter.com/pwtrrhYZED

— monica (@nicolesbrianna) July 18, 2017

The Tweet has received nearly 2,000 likes, one of them coming from current SmackDown Live star, and former RAW Women’s Champion Charlotte. Ryback responded to those who called him a sexist after his comments on Snapchat, posting the following sarcastic video in which he is talking about Charlotte during her match on SmackDown Live:

“I’m so godd*mn sexist, come on! Get up on that turnbuckle and shake that a** Charlotte! Don’t you dare do a f*cking athletic move! Shake that a** damn it!”

3LpBrGh7oaw