PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella on Women Headlining WrestleMania, Tommaso Ciampa Shares Funny Photo of Triple H

Kemo
07-28-2017, 08:40 PM
– Nikki Bella recently did a Q&A with her fans in a recent video that was posted on the Bella Twins YouTube channel. During the video, a fan asked her about women headlining WrestleMania.

“For me, it’s not even about male or female, what’s the best story? What’s the best story that’s drawn me in and I’m like ‘I have to see that.’ One thing I’d like to see a lot more from the women’s division is more single storylines. I think for a while we do everything so much as a group. But I know when I was there I really had it out with Carmella, and then I had it out with Natalya, and then John and I had it out with Miz and Maryse. I want to see more of those passionate storylines with women, I want to see like, who’s Bayley have beef with? Or who does Charlotte or Becky individually have beef with, or Naomi, and I want those kind of stories. For me, whatever the best storyline is that’s what should headline WrestleMania, it shouldn’t be about male or female.”

uzka4mA-3h4

– We noted earlier on the site that Triple H celebrated his 48th birthday this week, and several people wished him Happy Birthday. Former NXT Tag Team Champion Tommaso Ciampa was one of them. As seen below, he shared a photo of Triple H shaking hands with him and Johnny Gargano. However, Ciampa cut his former partner out of the photo.

Happy birthday, @TripleH

I love this photo of the two of us… pic.twitter.com/r3OjgdYcaZ

— BLACKHEART (@ProjectCiampa) July 27, 2017

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFxHswKUQAAjdol.jpg