PDA

View Full Version : Road Dogg Comments On Baron Corbin Losing To John Cena At SummerSlam

Kemo
08-23-2017, 12:16 AM
There has been a lot of speculation as of late that Baron Corbin has some heat backstage with WWE officials.

Corbin cashed in his WWE Money In The Bank contract on SmackDown Live last week in a losing effort, before suffering a loss to John Cena at SummerSlam this past weekend (Sun. August 20, 2017). In the clip below from WWE’s official YouTube channel, Corbin’s entrance was notably left out of the video highlighting he and Cena’s match:

K83btYJm6IE

“The Lone Wolf’s” heat reportedly stems from some comments he made on Twitter, which include some he made to a military veteran (which he later apologized for). SmackDown Live producer and former WWE Superstar Road Dogg took to Twitter to comment on Corbin’s loss to Cena, attempting to downplay the defeat and what it means for him going forward:

He lost to Cena in a match.

— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) August 22, 2017

I just don't see how working with Cena at SummerSlam is a negative. It's 1 beat of the whole song, 1 moment in a long career.

Well, it's a good thing we have 52 weeks this year and the same again next year. I'm being facetious but you get my point I think.