PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Health Update

Kemo
08-30-2017, 03:12 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair is still recovering from bowel surgery earlier this month. The 68-year-old WWE Hall of Famer was placed in a medically induced coma before the operation and experienced kidney failure afterwards.

Flair’s fiancée Wendy Barlow provided an update on Flair’s condition on Monday night. She posted the following on Facebook:

“I wanted to update everyone on Ric’s progress as So many people have been reaching out and offering their Prayers and Support. He is doing very well for a Man who has been through so much! He will begin Physical Therapy shortly and will be stronger than ever and back out enjoying all the fans sooner than you would think. I can Honestly say I have witnessed a Miracle.”

Although Flair is not entirely out of the woods just yet, Wendy Barlow saying she has “witnessed a miracle” and will be “stronger than ever” sooner than later is a very encouraging sign that he will recover from this medical emergency.

Flair tweeted the following on Tuesday morning promising that we haven’t seen the last of him.

Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been, to stand up taller than you ever were. Naitch WILL be back! ? pic.twitter.com/v9YbIEykt9

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) August 29, 2017

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIZnHTVUMAEhP89.jpg